Integrity Manufacturing, known for its high quality signs, unmatched customer service and competitive pricing, is currently seeking a Manufacturing position in San Antonio, Texas.
Sheet metal layout, Welding of steel and aluminum, wiring, construction of signage from provided drawing
Preparation of material, Bodywork, Spraying automotive grade finishes
Light aluminum and plastic assembly, Light electrical installation from provided drawings
• CAD work, Vinyl application, Light plastic assembly
CAD work, CAM Operation
Final preparation, assembly and packaging of completed signage, Loading / Unloading
- Mixes and matches paints; cleans and maintains all paint equipent and worker areas.
- Moves product on rollers or forklift; lifts and vmoves product in and out of paint booths;
- Sands and preps all products to be painted; logs in and out jobs into software; keeps accurate inventory of paints.
- Prioritize and plan work activities;
- Use time efficiently;
- Follow proper painting procedures.
Qualifications for the position: Applicants should have background in signage or automotive painting (or equivalent).
Integrity Manufacturing offers a strong benefit package, including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with 100% match up to 4% and full vesting after 90 days, profit sharing, paid time off, and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Integrity Manufacturing participates in E-Verify.