Responsibilities include management of Integrity Manufacturing’s Procurement Process, Estimating, Sourcing Strategies, Contract Negotiation, and Manufacturing Resources by directing and coordinating program activities designed to provide subcontractors, management, and customers with supply chain technology that ensures effective and economical support concerned for manufacturing or servicing of products, systems, or equipment.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze contractual commitments.
- Resolve problems in areas of Procurement / Estimating/ Project Management to ensure that contractual commitments are met.
- Execute plans to ensure delivery, cost, quality, and compliance commitments are met.
- Establish and manage sourcing networks.
- Accurately estimate the market costs for products/services we bid so that Sales can recommend an appropriate margin that enables us to win more new business.
- Fiercely protect Integrity Manufacturing's reputation and remarkable customer experience creating relationships, negotiating agreements plus negotiating low cost or exclusive pricing for Integrity Manufacturing.
- Find and vet new products and/or technologies that expand and enhance the range of products/services Integrity Manufacturing provides to its customers.